Better Customer Service
Running a repair shop is becoming more and more competitive. Your customers are becoming more and more willing and able to tell everyone every frustration they have with you on review sites and social media.
Your reputation with your customers and with local dealerships must stay on the positive end for your repair shop to survive.
Providing accurate and timely solutions for your customer’s repair needs can be aggravating because there can be so many things that go wrong with today’s vehicles.
Have you had too many comebacks because of vibration issues? Have your technicians advised you not to take specific problems, like vibrations, because it is time-consuming to find the solution?
What if, when you know there is a vibration issue with a vehicle, you could quickly and accurately pinpoint the parts of the truck or car that you need to look at? What if the correct solution to repair the vibration issue and the instructions on how to fix it are available in the palm of your hand? Sound like a sci-fi pipe dream?
Read what Tim from Hollenshade’s Auto Service in Towsen, MD says about the NVH app:
The NVH app has allowed us to expedite our diagnosis and pinpoint the root cause of vehicle noise/vibration/harshness. By accelerating the time for a proper diagnosis, we are able to save our technician’s time and our customer’s money.
Vibrations NVH APP will Diagnose
There are close to 300 individual sources of a vibration on a typical vehicle, the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them. The following list of common vibration complaints can all be diagnosed using the NVH app.
Common Vibration Complaints
- Vibrations that can be felt in the steering wheel
- Vibrations that can be felt in the floor of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the dashboard of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the Seat
- Steady vibrations
- Pulsating vibrations
- Vibrations that get worse with increased engine speed
- Vibrations that get worse with decreased vehicle speed
- Vibrations that occur always while driving
- Vibrations that occur while accelerating
- Vibrations that occur while decelerating
- Vibrations that only occurs at one vehicle speed only
- Vibrations that can be felt and heard
- Vibrations that can be felt but not heard
Supported Vehicle Types
- Car Vibrations
- Light Duty Truck Vibrations (Class 1-3)
- Medium Duty Truck vibrations (Class 4-5)
- Heavy Duty Truck vibrations (Class 6-8)
- Trailer vibrations
- Front Wheel Drive vibrations
- Rear Wheel Drive vibrations
- All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Hybrid Vehicle vibrations
- Electric Vehicle vibrations
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Custom Cars
- Custom Trucks
- Hot Rods
- Speciality Vehicles
General Vibration Sources
- Gasoline Engine Vibrations
- Diesel Engine vibrations
- Compressed Natural Gas Engine vibrations
- Normal engine vibrations
- Abnormal engine vibrations
- Automatic Transmission vibrations
- Automatic Transaxle vibrations
- Manual Transmission vibrations
- Transfer Case vibrations
- Center Differential vibrations
- Driveshaft vibrations
- Driveline vibrations
- Axle vibrations
- Differential vibrations
- Electric Motor vibrations
What if there was an app that could not only test vibrations,but also tell you where it is coming from AND give me solutions as to HOW to fix almost any car or truck?
What the app can do
The NVH app is designed to automatically detect the type of vibration your vehicle is experiencing, provided the instructions of the road test procedure are followed.
There are 14 types of vibrations the NVH app can automatically detect:
- Tire speed-related (1st, 2nd, and 3rd order vibrations)
- Driveshaft speed-related (1st, 2nd, and 3rd order vibrations)
- Engine speed-related (0.5, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th order vibrations)
- Electric Motor Speed Related (1st order vibrations)
Each type of vibration has unique causes. A vibration type is not the same thing as a vibration source. There are many possible causes (sources) for each vibration type. The NVH app includes step-by-step instructions on locating the vibration source once the app has identified the type of vibration.
What the app cannot do
- The NVH App cannot automatically tell you the source of a vibration
- Although the NVH app is excellent at identifying the type of vibration your vehicle is experiencing, you or someone else will need to follow the diagnostic steps described in the app help files to identify the exact cause or source of the vibration.
There are almost 300 possible sources of vibration concerns in today’s vehicles
THE NVH APP IS HERE!
Turn your Phone or Tablet into a Vibration diagnostic tool! Purchase our new App to use the internal sensors of your Phone or Tablet to diagnose the type of vibration your car or truck is experiencing. There are close to 300 individual vibration sources on a typical vehicle; the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them.