Better Customer Service
Running a repair shop is becoming more and more competitive and your customers are becoming more and more willing and able to tell everyone every frustration they have with you on review sites and social media.
Your reputation with your customers and with local dealerships must stay on the positive end for your repair shop to survive.
Have you had too many comebacks because vibration issues? Have your technicians advised you not even to take certain problems, like vibrations, because it is so time consuming to find the solution?
Read what Tim from Hollenshade’s Auto Service in Towsen MD says about the NVH app:
The NVH app has allow us to expedite our diagnosis and pinpoint the root-cause of vehicle noise/vibration/harshness. By accelerating the time for a proper diagnosis we are able to save our technician’s time and our customer’s money.
Vibrations NVH APP will Diagnose
There are close to 300 individual sources of a vibration on a typical vehicle, the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them. The following list of common vibration complaints can all be diagnosed using the NVH app.
Common Vibration Complaints
- Vibrations that can be felt in the steering wheel
- Vibrations that can be felt in the floor of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the dashboard of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the Seat
- Steady vibrations
- Pulsating vibrations
- Vibrations that get worse with increased engine speed
- Vibrations that get worse with decreased vehicle speed
- Vibrations that occur always while driving
- Vibrations that occur while accelerating
- Vibrations that occur while decelerating
- Vibrations that only occurs at one vehicle speed only
- Vibrations that can be felt and heard
- Vibrations that can be felt but not heard
Supported Vehicle Types
- Car Vibrations
- Light Duty Truck Vibrations (Class 1-3)
- Medium Duty Truck vibrations (Class 4-5)
- Heavy Duty Truck vibrations (Class 6-8)
- Trailer vibrations
- Front Wheel Drive vibrations
- Rear Wheel Drive vibrations
- All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Hybrid Vehicle vibrations
- Electric Vehicle vibrations
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Custom Cars
- Custom Trucks
- Hot Rods
- Speciality Vehicles
General Vibration Sources
- Gasoline Engine Vibrations
- Diesel Engine vibrations
- Compressed Natural Gas Engine vibrations
- Normal engine vibrations
- Abnormal engine vibrations
- Automatic Transmission vibrations
- Automatic Transaxle vibrations
- Manual Transmission vibrations
- Transfer Case vibrations
- Center Differential vibrations
- Driveshaft vibrations
- Driveline vibrations
- Axle vibrations
- Differential vibrations
- Electric Motor vibrations
What if there was an app that could not only test vibrations,but also tell you where it is coming from AND give me solutions as to HOW to fix almost any car or truck?
THE NVH APP IS HERE!
Turn your iPhone or iPad (Cellular Model) into an all-in-one Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) diagnostic tool! Purchase our new App to use the internal sensors of your iPhone or iPad (Cellular model) to diagnose automotive and truck vibration problems. There are close to 300 individual sources of a vibration on a typical vehicle, the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them.