Test Your Own Vehicle
Have you been frustrated when you know there is something wrong with your car or truck, but your dealership or mechanic never seems to fully solve the issue?
Have you had your wheels balanced over and over but your car or truck is still shaking?
Has your dealer or mechanic recommended and had you replace expensive parts, but nothing seems to really work?
Are you literally worried about the value of your vehicle or even worse, the safety of yourself and your family?
Vibrations in your vehicle may be caused by real defects in parts, deterioration that may lead to expensive replacements, or even warranty issues that without proof or evidence may cause you to end up driving a worthless vehicle.
Vibrations NVH APP will Diagnose
There are close to 300 individual sources of a vibration on a typical vehicle, the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them. The following list of common vibration complaints can all be diagnosed using the NVH app.
Common Vibration Complaints
- Vibrations that can be felt in the steering wheel
- Vibrations that can be felt in the floor of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the dashboard of the vehicle
- Vibrations that can be felt in the Seat
- Steady vibrations
- Pulsating vibrations
- Vibrations that get worse with increased engine speed
- Vibrations that get worse with decreased vehicle speed
- Vibrations that occur always while driving
- Vibrations that occur while accelerating
- Vibrations that occur while decelerating
- Vibrations that only occurs at one vehicle speed only
- Vibrations that can be felt and heard
- Vibrations that can be felt but not heard
Supported Vehicle Types
- Car Vibrations
- Light Duty Truck Vibrations (Class 1-3)
- Medium Duty Truck vibrations (Class 4-5)
- Heavy Duty Truck vibrations (Class 6-8)
- Trailer vibrations
- Front Wheel Drive vibrations
- Rear Wheel Drive vibrations
- All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover All Wheel Drive vibrations
- Crossover Four Wheel Drive vibrations
- Hybrid Vehicle vibrations
- Electric Vehicle vibrations
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Custom Cars
- Custom Trucks
- Hot Rods
- Speciality Vehicles
General Vibration Sources
- Gasoline Engine Vibrations
- Diesel Engine vibrations
- Compressed Natural Gas Engine vibrations
- Normal engine vibrations
- Abnormal engine vibrations
- Automatic Transmission vibrations
- Automatic Transaxle vibrations
- Manual Transmission vibrations
- Transfer Case vibrations
- Center Differential vibrations
- Driveshaft vibrations
- Driveline vibrations
- Axle vibrations
- Differential vibrations
- Electric Motor vibrations
Ask your dealership or shop if they can test the vibration in your car or truck with the NVH app.
If you are a semi truck driver or own a fleet of vehicles, you can actually use NVH yourself to test the condition of your fleet and make sure there are no impending expensive repairs coming.
As a Master Certified Chrysler Technician and a Master ASE Certified Technician I have found the NVH App very helpful with the diagnosis of vibration issues on problematic vehicles. This new software has allowed me to accurately diagnose vibration issues on brand new vehicles, verify tire vibration verses driveline or axle problems and to provide proof of tire and alignment issues to customers and manufacture warranties. This is absolutely the best vibration analyzing tool to date!
Have you invested in a classic or luxury car?Our app will work even if you own a 1965 Ford Mustang or a new 2018 BMW!
THE NVH APP IS HERE!
Turn your iPhone or iPad (Cellular Model) into an all-in-one Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) diagnostic tool! Purchase our new App to use the internal sensors of your iPhone or iPad (Cellular model) to diagnose automotive and truck vibration problems. There are close to 300 individual sources of a vibration on a typical vehicle, the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them.