Purchase Our Windows Software (Vibrate 5.1)
NOTICE: May 2016: Vibrate 5.1 is no longer being updated with new model information. We recommend the NVH App as a replacement for the Vibrate 5.1 software and an Electronic Vibration Analyzer (EVA)
Please Note: The Windows software requires the purchase of a separate vibration analysis tool. The NVH Mobile App performs the functions of both the Windows software AND the vibration analysis tool and fits in your pocket! See NVH App page.
To order Vibrate 5.1 for Windows, select one of the three options shown below:
|1. Order Online through PayPal with a credit card or Paypal account|
|STEP 1 – Select the software version below and then click BUY NOW.|
|STEP 2 – You will receive an email with a download link, a password and a serial number required to unlock and install the software. If needed, call 1-801-784-0397 for assistance. Email responses can take longer on weekends and holidays.|
|STEP 3 – Uninstall any previous versions of Vibrate Software before installing a newer version.|
2. Order by Phone Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Mountain TimeCALL 801-784-0397 to pay with a credit card or purchase order (upon approval)
3. Order through Kent-Moore Tools CALL 800-345-2233 Ask for tool number J-38792-VS
What the app can do
The NVH app is designed to automatically detect the type of vibration your vehicle is experiencing, provided the instructions of the road test procedure are followed.
There are 14 types of vibrations the NVH app can automatically detect:
- Tire speed-related (1st, 2nd, and 3rd order vibrations)
- Driveshaft speed-related (1st, 2nd, and 3rd order vibrations)
- Engine speed-related (0.5, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th order vibrations)
- Electric Motor Speed Related (1st order vibrations)
Each type of vibration has unique causes. A vibration type is not the same thing as a vibration source. There are many possible causes (sources) for each vibration type. The NVH app includes step-by-step instructions on locating the vibration source once the app has identified the type of vibration.
What the app cannot do
- The NVH App cannot automatically tell you the source of a vibration
- Although the NVH app is excellent at identifying the type of vibration your vehicle is experiencing, you or someone else will need to follow the diagnostic steps described in the app help files to identify the exact cause or source of the vibration.
There are almost 300 possible sources of vibration concerns in today’s vehicles
THE NVH APP IS HERE!
Turn your Phone or Tablet into a Vibration diagnostic tool! Purchase our new App to use the internal sensors of your Phone or Tablet to diagnose the type of vibration your car or truck is experiencing. There are close to 300 individual vibration sources on a typical vehicle; the NVH App knows each one of them and can guide you through the entire diagnostic and repair procedures for each one of them.